Very easy to cook…
Your guests (and yourself) will be impressed…
And go news, no need to go to the Richerenche’s Truffle market to do it!
Thanks you Marif for sharing it!
For 6 persons :
- 3 pots of natural chestnut vacuum preserved (very important. Do not use deep frozen ones or the ones that are sold with their juice).
- 5 chicken bouillon cubes (stocks)
- 20 cl of light liquid cream
- White truffle oil (that’s the touch that makes it all magic!)
- Salt (if need be. Better taste before, as the bouillon is already very salted), pepper
Warm the chestnuts in 3 pots of water (the same pots as the Chestuts’ during app 15 mn.
Add the cream
Mix it all and add the Truffle oil (it’s very tasty, so taste before putting too much).