So cosy, so design: welcome in this Les Halles studio
- 1 BD apartment 30 sm
- Large living dining corner
- Open kitchen
- Bedroom corner: double bed or two single beds
- 1 bathroom with shower
- Separated toilets
- Washer and dryer
- Micro wave
- Linens and towels
- House cleaning upon leaving
Right in the lively and trendy Halles neighborhood, make it cosy and design
IN THIS PLACE, I LOVE:
- Watching the parisian sky by the window and admire the typical roofs and chimneys!
- The place itself that has just been renovated : everything has been thought for the pleasure of the eyes and the confort!
- The name of the nearby street “rue de la grande truanderie”: so French!
- Walk to nearby rue Montorgueil fresh food market
- Buy some croissants at Stohrer, one of the oldest and best French bakeries.
- Go for shopping in trendy rue Montmartre : vintage clothes, young designers… the choice is wide!
- Cross les Halles for a delicious gourmet lunch at Yam t’cha… amazing!
- Choose one of the cocktails at Experimental cocktail bar… so chic!
- And so much more…
Reviews of Short term rent in les Halles Paris
This apartment is WONDERFUL!!! Cozy, thoughtfully appointed, efficient and complete, you will find what you need for a great Paris experience. In fact, there are a few great things that the hosts have not listed: heated towel rack in bathroom, a drying rack for wet clothes, iron and board, hair dryer, ample closet space. It is about 50 steps from Etienne Marcel metro in one direction or Chatelet-Les Halles in the other. It was super easy to take the RER and metro to and from the airport because the train station is steps away from the apartment! Having air conditioning was a priority for us, and we were happy to have it! There is nightlife and street life outside the windows, so it's great to close off the noise. The neighborhood is young, lively and fun. We were so active during the day that we didn't venture out much at night, but it felt very, very safe. The apartment building has an elevator on the Pierre Lescot side, but you must be able to manage 5 steps from the elevator to go down the hall.
I had a great stay at Amandine's studio. Highly recommended
We had an amazing trip. We were looking for a brief but romantic visit. Rue Amandine provided great accommodations, and really thoughtful services that gave us a more authentic Parisian experience. The restaurants suggested were fantastic, and we loved how proactive Isabelle was in booking tables before we had even decided where to go. The photographer was brilliant, and the taxi driver was prompt and friendly. I travel all the time, and can't remember a better experience than we enjoyed with Rue Amandine.
Alistair and Dawn
Had a great time in Paris thanks to Amandine. Apartment exactly as described. In an amazing part of Paris with so much you can get to just by walking. Highly recommended.
Adorable little studio in a fabulous location. It was so easy to get to everything from this quaint little studio! It was really clean and well decorated. Amandine and her staff are great - they set us up with a taxi and were there to great us when we arrived. They also left us nice treats (wine and pastries!). The room and bathroom are a great size for two people. There is plenty of closet space too. The area is a bit noisy, but it didn't bother us much as we were out and about most of the day and night. Overall a fabulous stay and great hosts. We'd definitely stay again! Thanks Amandine!