Cosy nest under the roofs of le Marais
- 60 sm 2BD attic apartment
- Spacious living and dining room
- Equipped kitchen
- Master bedroom with double bed
- Small second bedroom with sofa bed
- Bathroom with shower
- 6th floor (NO ELEVATOR UNTIL oct 2015)
- Micro wave and stoves
- Coffee machine
- Linens, towels
- House cleaning upon leaving
- More services if required
Welcome in this charming top floor nest in le Marais
IN THIS PLACE, I LOVE:
- The beautiful view over the Parisian roofs: opéra, Centre Pompidou. I can see them everyday!
- Being right in the middle of le Marais, trendy Bastille or romantic Place des Vosges are right around the corner
- Go for lunch at Merci, the famous concept store that serves delicious salads and do some shopping in North Marais
- The old beams and the attic rooms that make it charming and cosy.
- Having the feeling of being in a quiet and remote place, that is actually in one of the most trendy and popular neighborhood.
- The beautiful courtyard you have to cross to get to the apartment
- And so much more…
Metro : Bastille (line 1, 5, 8), Saint Paul (line 1), Chemin Vert (line 8)
Localise with Google Maps
Localise with Google Maps
Reviews of Serviced apartment in le Marais paris with roof top view
Lovely and cosy apartment with 2 comfy beds for 2. Perfect location just 2 blocks away from Bastille metro station and close to shops, restaurants, etc. Amazing welcome with croissants & wine. Amandine was a great host who facilitated our entire stay - from meeting us on our first day for a visit of the apt & recommendations to move around Paris, to the possibility to stay extra hours on the last day before catching our plane. I would recommend the apartment. Just keep in mind it's on the 6th floor. An elevator should be ready end of october 2015, but in the meantime, it's yours to climb! (Good exercise and Amandine did help bring all our luggage up to the 6th floor! Quite impressive!)
Great little apartment near Bastille. We spent a few nights here, Amandine kindly welcomed us in quite late in the evening, made sure we had everything we needed, and even left us some bread, cheese and a bottle of wine (the perfect french host ;) ) The apartment was immaculately clean and cosy, very bright and has nice views over rooftops. Low ceilings in the corners (but no surprise there, as you can see in the photos) but this was just a perfect place to stay.
We travelled to Paris for work and could not have been happier with our apartment. Amandine was an incredible host, who offered us a warm welcome on arrival. The apartment was large and airy with lots of natural light and good ventilation for the balmy Paris weather. The flat is situated on the 6th floor with great roof top views and more importantly lift access. Location wise the apartment couldn't have worked out any better, we were in the heart of the Marais only a stones throw from Bastille metro. I would recommend this apartment to anyone and will certainly be staying there again.