Live like an artist in the trendy Bastille.
- Duplex studio on the ground floor of lovely paved courtyard
- Secured gate to courtyard
- Large bedroom on mezzanine
- Large living room with open kitchen
- Sofa bed for 1 ps
- Bathroom with bathtub
- Tea kettle
- Linen, towels
- House cleaning after your stay
Find out what it’s like to be a bobo, (Bourgeois Bohème) at the heart of the lively and most popular Bastille area.
IN THIS PLACE, I LOVE:
- The feeling of instantly switching from the liveliness of the area to the astonishing quietness of the place
- Wake up to a bird’s song
- Go to the fresh food market Richard Lenoir twice a week
- Have brunch at Café de l’Industrie, just there, a place that opened 20 years ago and that hasn’t lost its authenticity.
- Go to the nearby « Petite Fabrique », and watch by the windows the production of home made chocolate… and sometimes buy some !
- Walk to le Marais passing by Place des Vosges, as I did for years to go to highschool
- and so much more…
Reviews of Saint sabin
After some initial misunderstandings regarding the room, I was slightly nervous about the place. However, my concerns were immediately allayed after meeting Amandine and seeing the gorgeous apartment we had rented. We stayed at the duplex near Bastille and the location was perfect - great restaurants on the block, a charming alley outside, and the best chocolate imaginable at the end of the street. We felt so comfortable in the apartment. After going from cramped hotel to cramped hotel, staying here felt like home. Amandine provided some excellent recommendations for where to eat and was extremely professional, responsive, and courteous. Highly recommended.
Suneeta and David - USA