Come and live in the trendy Canal St Martin
- 1 BD apt of 35 sm
- 1-4 ps
- Small dining room with open kitchen on the first room
- Second room is both the living-room and the bedroom with a double-bed on a mezzanine
- Under the mezzanine, a sofa bed that unfolds into a double bed.
- A bathroom with a shower and toilets
- Cable TV
- DVD player
- Washing machine
- Micro wave/oven
- Linens and towels
- House cleaning upon leaving
Popular and “bobo”, kids friendly and full of trendy bars and restaurants, the Canal St Martin is definitely a cool place to stay in Paris.
IN THIS PLACE, I LOVE:
- Having a picnic with my friends by the river on a summer evening
- Go for a shopping session on Sunday to all the lovely designers shops
- Have a bit in “le Pain des Amis”, my favorite bread in all Paris!
- Buy good cheese in the nice “fromagerie” from the nearby rue du Faubourg St Martin
- Have a glass of wine at the friendly bar l’Ecole Buissonnière, just down the apartment.
- Walk up to Canal de la Villette and cross the canal with the tiny boat to go to the cinema!
- and so much more…
Reviews of Short term rental near Canal Saint Martin
>> Cosy nest near Canal Saint Martin- Short term rent apartment