Original 1 BD in the trendy Canal Saint Martin
- Large living room with 2 vintage sofas
- Open kitchen fully furnished
- 1 bedroom with a king size bed
- 2 Bathrooms with shower
- Separated toilets
- Ground floor on a quiet courtyard
- Cable TV
- Washer & dryer
- Boiler, toaster and coffee machine
- Stove and microwave
- Linens, towels
- House cleaning upon leaving
A luminous and quiet duplex in the heart of the hipster Canal Saint Martin neighborhood!
IN THIS PLACE, I LOVE:
- The mix of vintage furniture and the confort of this renovated apartment
- The amazing ceiling, so hight!
- Try the best croissant in Paris from boulangerie Liberté just across the street or Du Pain et des idées, so so good…
- Experience this area like a local would and enjoy all the amazing foodie spots around
- Run along the Canal on Sunday when it is completely pedestrian
- Go rue de Marseille for a shopping session: Agnès B, APC, all the cool French designers are around!
- Have a glass of wine at Prune, bienvenue in “Boboland”!
And so much more…