A family Parisian apartment near the Luxembourg Garden
- 90 sm apartment 1 to 5 ps
- Living room with a double sofa-bed
- Big opened kitchen with a large marble dinner table
- Bedroom with a king size bed
- Second bedroom with 2 single beds that can be turned in a large double-bed
- Bathroom with bathtub and shower and separated toilets
- 4th floor with elevator
- TV and DVD player
- Washing Machine
- Stove and oven
- Boiler, toaster and Nespresso machine
- Linens, towels
- House cleaning upon leaving
- More services if required
Located in the quiet and “chic” 6th, between Montparnasse and the famous Luxembourg garden, stay in this large 2 BD for an upscale stay in Paris
IN THIS PLACE, I LOVE:
- Walk back from a shopping session in Saint Germain and have a good rest in this apartment with a view on a lovely garden
- Have a drink at the terrace of the nearby Closerie des Lilas and spy the famous people there!
- Walk to the nearby Montparnasse area and discover hidden artist lofts and private houses, a residential area right in the middle of Paris
- Do my food shopping in rue Delambre, will it be a “côte de bœuf” or a “sole meunière” today?
- Get up early on Sunday morning to go jogging in the jardin du Luxembourg, my favorite park in Paris
- Walk to the Luxembourg museum to discover the last exhibition or simply have a hot chocolate at the Angelina café!
- And so much more…